Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Australian fathers under terrorist attack-by its Politicians

Ruthless terrorists tactics are used by the state deny devoted fathers their children, and place vulnerable children at risk when they are denied their fathers protection. Five hundred thousand Australian children are denied contact with their father usually resulting from orders of the state by the Family and other Courts.

Children denied their fathers protection are 7-10 times more likely to be physically and/or sexually abused.

Since the anti-Family Court was established, an equivalent number of fathers have been driven to suicide as a result of being denied their children as Australian soldiers killed in the Second World War (26,000)

Fathers can receive a knock on their door, be evicted out of their homes by federal or state police, with guns drawn or behind their backs; from homes they may have built with their own hands, based on politically correct allegations, a situation that can automatically place vulnerable children in danger when their fathers protection is removed from their lives.

Child abuses are walking from their trials with a smile on their face while fathers are disproportionally represented in the jail population, for breaching orders of the state. Usually restraining orders which are unnatural barriers placed between them and their children.

The feminist lobby are demanding that special jails be constructed ( labour camps ) to house men who continually breach restraining orders and that men who fail to pay maintenance to their ex-wives be prevented from fathering more children. [?]

The politicians are aware the anti Family Court, which denies children their natural fathers , openly advocates that homosexuals be permitted to adopt children. This is a terrorist attack on the basic laws of nature.

P M Howard and Premiers , Carr, Bracks, Beattie, Gallop , Rann, Bacon and Martin, you and your fellow politicians while appeasing the feminist lobby to gain the female vote, have created a reign of terror against fathers and children that would embarrass Nazi Germany.

Only when politicians live in fear of fathers, after a massive well organised similar attack of politicians by father's groups, will cause politicians! to stop the rampaging assault on Australian society by monstrous feminist groups that have infiltrated government departments of power.

I have been arrested 9 times , twice in my own home ( 4 times while in court !) placed in handcuffs 14 times , even while being taken to and from a cell to court, ( also charged with assaulting police while wearing handcuffs !! ), as a result of me resisting the tyranny that has denied me any contact or knowledge of my children, now for nearly 10 years.

Note, there has not even been an allegation that I have harmed any of my seven children. The cost to the taxpayer to deny me my children, now exceeds $ 500,000.

This itself is a terrorist attack on the taxpayer.

By Ian Kay posted 31 April 03

Ed: I have not had any contact or knowledge with/of my two children for 15 years and they have lost a family who cares. Fact is most people in Australia today raise other peoples children. If the other people decide not to care for them, down the track, then you may well find them being cared for in an institution or jail. If they have entered an institution they will end up in jail, statistics prove it.

Updated 2009


Initially, my children were sleeping in bed at 'their home', the wife rang police as she had left the house and wanted them now. The police came to my home and put a gun to my head. Hand over the kids or die.

Your matter was cheap by the way.
The NSW government spent about 3 Million dollars of taxpayers money, at the very least, preventing me having access and custody of my children. As I was sent to prison for nearly five years for her manslaughter, eventually killing my wife in a crisis situation over access after a 12 month dispute in the bias anti-Family Court, who denied me access.

Then the State of NSW made a law for one man called the Community Protection Act 1994, which was struck down by the High Court.

The authorities then placed my children in protective custody, and legislated them to be
stolen by people, who were not even related to them, without my 'authority or consent'.

Placed me on social services for 20 years to date because no one would employ me - after I was made 'public enemy number one' and 'vilified' for a state election.

Now I am
suing the State government for false imprisonment for 7 months and assault. All because as you said the feminist lobby and the very bias Anti-Family Court.

When is Michael Richardson going to remove the offending Family Court affidavit from the NSW Parliament website?

Criminal: Hills district MP Michael Richardson. When is he going to remove these uncorroborated lies and family court pleadings on the confidential Family Court affidavit from the NSW Parliament website?

Related:

Judicial, mental health and police corruption
Ian Kay, who blew the whistle on judicial and police corruption here in Victoria has recently been improperly incarcerated in MAP Prison, Melbourne for doing nothing more than writing a letter of complaint to his local MP.

Fatherless Society "80-20 rule Vs 50-50 rule" family law
A Federal Parliamentary inquiry has heard that more children will grow up without fathers unless changes are made to family law. The committee is considering whether separated parents should share equal custody of their children.

80-20 Family Court rule irrational: Martian
A Martian came down from Mars and he noticed that children were the products of a father and a mother. When the family split up the children were still the products of a father and a mother.

When is Michael Richardson going to remove the offending Family Court affidavit from the NSW Parliament website? Criminal: Hills district MP Michael Richardson. When is he going to remove these uncorroborated lies and family court pleadings on the confidential Family Court affidavit from the NSW Parliament website?

Getting Justice Wrong DPP make full admissions
It was an extreme example of parliament attempting to act as accuser and judge by prescribing a civil penalty against a citizen who was otherwise entitled to freedom.

The Law According to Gregory Wayne Kable
I was sharply separated from both my children aged just 4 years and two years and sent to prison for the manslaughter of my wife. I cared for my children when my wife worked and I believe that I still had a responsibility to them even after the crisis situation and tragedy. I wanted to reassure them now and find out how they were doing.